Wednesday 28 December 2011

Wigs Are Here!

Sadly I have no nice photos because my sister, who was supposed to be listening for the postman, decided a shower was more important. Where does that girl get her priorities?!? Anyway, so I rushed down to the Post Office and was luckily able to carry the box home and get a few wigs out and on my girls. Hope you like them? On the left is the Long Alice style, middle is Miss Muffet (LOVE IT) and last is the teal and green Short Alice that was missing from the last box.

Shop is open. Please bear in mind that wigs most likely won't be shipped until after the 9th of January!

I'll add new pictures to my Flickr tomorrow, light permitting.

Next order is likely to be a small one because next term I'll be teaching 3/4 of a teachers normal day: doesn't sound like much but at my new school it'll mean planning and teaching 25 lessons a week :P I am hoping to order more Miss Muffet wigs, and probably Long Alices.... any suggestions? Let me know via e-mail or Flickr!

Have a great New Year,

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment