Wednesday 25 April 2012

Order Sheet


Order Sheet, originally uploaded by Gantaeno.
Hi all!

If you've been following me on Flickr you may have spotted the arrival of my first Lati mohair wig samples.

As expected, a few corrections need to be made to check that they will definitely suit the smaller Lati Yellow heads. The pic above shows the changes I want to make, although I may also switch the ginger wig to a middle parting no fringe so there's a bit of variety.

I'd love to hear opinions so I know I'm ordering the right colours and quantity. I think that these wigs will ordinarily cost $25. Because this is the first time I will be ordering samples and can't promise perfection, for a limited time only the preorders will be listed at just $15. Please order if you do think you fancy a wig as they won't be this cheap again! The only way I can justify that price this time is because the company is letting me do a small order first time only.

Big pic here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gantaeno/6966226232/sizes/l/in/photostream

Any questions or comments? Please let me know :)


PREORDER RUNS UNTIL 10TH MAY!

Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment