Tuesday 13 April 2010

Tentatively Trying Out a New Shop...

Blargh, I have such limited understanding of CSS that this shop thing may not have been a good idea... still, worth a try, eh?

I have a link to the left here that connects you to the shop so you cna see current wigs available for pre order: these are the ones that I added to the order to keep in stock, so they should arrive in the Middle of May. Any orders before that can be shipped from the US or the UK: after that it's UK only I'm afraid, as I'm off back home!

So, please have a quick look at the shop and if you see any issues please let me know.

IF YOU KNOW CSS and think you could code an Ecwid shop layout for me, I'd love to hear from you! Please email me at cj82 at evansville.edu so we can talk: I can trade wigs/cash for your time :)

Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment