Wednesday 11 May 2011

Order is on its way!


Rapunzel , originally uploaded by Gantaeno.

Finally!

The wigs are on their way :) I'm hoping that they will be in England, through customs and at my door by next Thursday, but I will keep you all up to date on their actual arrival time...

It's going to clash a little with my plans as I have a MASSIVELY IMPORTANT interview on the 20th and I cannot afford to mess it up as I leave for a two month break in America on the 31st and won't have time to interview for anything else, so the wigs will have to wait until that weekend I'm afraid. I hope you all understand: anything else and the wigs would be my priority, but I have to put this interview first. My aim will therefore be to spend that whole weekend packaging, ticking off wigs, contacting people if I need to and getting ready to queue outside the Post Office at 9am on Monday: boy am I going to make their day!
Because of my holiday...

I will be closing the shop on the 28th, until late July/early August. If you'd like any of the preorder wigs but haven't bought them yet please do now: I have added an option that will allow you to combine your newer orders with an unshipped order for cheaper postage.

Thanks so much for being so patient, and lets hope the wigs arrive soon!

Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment