Monday 4 July 2011

OPEN


OPEN, originally uploaded by Gantaeno's epic journey has begun!.

I'm Open for business!

Hi All! I've decided to open slightly earlier so I have time to close orders whilst within easy reach of a computer. I know it will clash with the purchase of lovely new Lati dolls (I LOVE these new tans! Such a tough decision...) so I'm expecting later orders. I may keep the shop open a little longer but please don't rely on that happening... you can see more comparison pics in my Flickr account just in case you need them.
Here's what I'm ordering...


Pixie Wigs for Lati Yellow
Tinker wigs for Lati Yellow
Short Alice wigs for Puki and Lati Yellow
Smooth Cassidy wigs for Lati Yellow

Wow, I got talked into a few more styles! If you'd like Yo-SD wigs in these styles please contact me as I haven't added them yet!

I will only order colours that have three or more orders as usual, because I have to fill a minimum order.

This time I want to do things a little differently to reward those people who place orders early with me which makes my life so much easier. If you order a wig at the preorder stage before I announce final colours (ie in the first two or three weeks) I will be charging just $26 per wig, which puts the price down to what it was before VAT went up :) If you order after that but before they arrive, I will probably make them $27, but as soon as it's announced that they're on their way the price will be set at $28 as usual. Early orders make my life easier, and it should make it better for you guys too, so you don't have to ask 'why didn't you order X wig in X colour' when they arrive :P I hope you like my idea and I hope it will save you some money in future.

Thank you!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment