Friday 27 August 2010

Postage!

Just a copy of the order email :)

Ok, so the wigs are on their way FINALLY :) It is Bank Holiday on Monday here in the UK so I am expecting the parcel on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how the customs payment works out. I am hoping to start asking for postage payments now as I will be unable to post any wigs out from September 6th to September 12th: people who pay now will be first to have their wigs sent out to them when they've arrived to me.

Postage costs will be

Service UK Europe World
First Class (up to 6 wigs) $4.50 $4.50 $6.75
First Class (up to 12 wigs) $5.50 $7 $11
First Class Recorded (up to 6 wigs, delivery proof no tracking) $5.50 $10 $13.25
First Class Recorded (up to 12 wigs, delivery proof no tracking) $6.50 $13.50 $17.50

I believe this is correct based on the weight of the box and wigs I have here with me: I'll be using Royal Mail and have used their website to calculate costs. if you want an additional service (eg. tracking) please contact me. If you've paid for EMS shipping I will contact you soon. If you have only one or two wigs I can check the pricing of sending a smaller recycled box for you but you'll have to wait for their arrival and for me to find boxes I'm afraid!

My paypal is AMAZING ;)

Any questions, let me know :) Thank you for your patience!

Chloe.

PS: Please fill out the poll about the next order: the company has told me I can't get mixes of sizes next time so I have to find a new way of doing this... I need your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment