Saturday 14 August 2010

Preview of Work in Progress wigs: do not judge me!

Ok, so these are extreme WIPs but I thought I'd let you all know what direction we're going in :)

1. Gretel. I'm hoping to have this one made with plaits too, just to see if they're interchangeable. It should be possible to get a side parting as well. Not sure if I should ask for a thinner hair bunch?

2. Tinker. I'm sure you know who this is based on! I'm planning on having the yellow-gold wig be my donation wig, where the proifits will go to Great Ormand Street Childerns Hospital in London (the rights to Peter Pan were donated to this hospital by the author). I'm hoping to have the bun a little less orderly, although it does look pretty fancy!

3. Victory. This one needs the most work: as you can see it's too thich and the curls aren't quite as tight and sausage-y as they should be. I'll be sending them a few more pics to see if the more traditional victory roll can be achieved: if not then the idea will sadlyb have to be scrapped!

I'd love to know your opinions :)

PS How AMAZING is my shop background?!? The shop is going to be AWESOME when it's done :)

2 comments:

  1. love the tinker one..would be awesome in other colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) These wigs will be available in all the colours I have, just that the yellow one will be a special donation one ;)

    ReplyDelete